Looking for a meaningful way to give back to your community? Help re-entering citizens get the second chance they need to transition back into society. There are lots of ways volunteers can get involved with R.O.O.T.S.:
- Career Counselors – Help individuals create resumes, locate jobs, complete job applications and identify education or career certifications.
- Technical Support – Provide technical support for our computer lab. Help maintain and update seven computers with security updates and patches.
- Food Pantry – Help stock and organize our food pantry.
- Clothes Closet – Help prepare re-entering citizens for the workforce with donations of gently used clothing, shoes and accessories. Volunteers organize and coordinate with other organizations to acquire donations.
- Community Outreach – Connect with others in the community and help spread the word about R.O.O.T.S.
Interested in helping out? Please complete the volunteer form below:
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Phone’ type=’text’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’How would you like to volunteer with us?’ type=’select’ required=’1′ options=’Career counselor,Technical support,Food pantry,Clothes closet,Community outreach,No preference’/][contact-field label=’Tell us about yourself:’ type=’textarea’/][/contact-form]